Melden Sie sich an, um das vollständige Profil von Manfred Kielnhofer anzuzeigen.ANMELDEN
- Visual art
Manfred Kielnhofer * January 28, 1967 in Haslach an der Mühl; is an Austrian painter, sculptor and Photographer.
Kielnhofer visited the technical College Linz where he took his final exam in 1995. he was engaged with technique and design and art on building lead him to his special way of art. Since 2000 he lives as an free artist in Linz. 2005 he launched Gallery Artpark in Linz, one year later he launched Gallery Fotopark.
The „timeguards“ of the Austrian artist Manfred Kielnhofer are the top of a some years lasting development. Dealing with room-concepts, sculptures and installations on one hand and the being engaged with mystic experiences and religion on the other hand lead the artist to these strange characters. 2006 the first of these figures was created. It reminds us of a walking monk, who seems to be lost in something. Kielnhofer puts his timeguard in public places like ancient castlers, old mines, main squares or in parks. Kielnhofers „timegurads“ come and go, nobody knows where they appear the next time. They let us never forget that we are always watched. (Critics by: Martina Gansterer). 2009 Kielnhofer develops a new sort of act photographs. Therefore he builds a waterplate in his studio, where he can take photos of models sitting or lying likely on a mirror. One photograph has been printed in the Kronen Zeitung in June 2009.
• 2000 Studies in USA New York, Miami
• 2005 Stipend of the county of Upper Austria, Studio in the Egon Schiele Art Center Krumlov CZ
• 2007 International Symposium – Egon Schiele Art Centrum – Cesky Krumlov 100 years after Egon Schiele
• 2008 International symposium of sculpture on wood in Italy Ossana 2008
• 2000–2005. : Allerton Art Gallery New York, Gallery Tampere Finnland, Citygalerie Linz, Giga Galerie Ansfelden, filmproduction shadow performance main place Linz, biggest children-painting of the world , Galerie Generali Group, Land-culture-project Enns. Front-painting of an ancient house in Traun.
• 2006–2007. : Gallery Artpark Linz – Skulpture garden Artpark, Gallery Fotopark Linz, "Artpark Beyond Limits" globe of integration, Integrationsweltkugel", Timeguards on tournee
• 2008. Egon Schiele Art Centrum (CZ), Gallery Fontaine Amstetten, Black Box Gallery Copenhagen/Linz, art garden Graz; art in the public: Dianabad Wien.
• 2009 Art Vilnius together with Martina Schettina, Franz West and Herbert Brandl.